Vision Communities offers Full Community Management that consists of the following services:
- Manager will attend Monthy Board Meetings and confer with Board Members on an ongoing basis
- Development of Community Violation and Collection schedule/procedures with Board Member input and approval
- Provide Monthly Management Reports
- Process Homeowner and Vendor inquiries
- Supervise Maintenance of Common Areas and Amenities
- Supervising HOA Personnel and Vendors
- Monitor Association and Vendor Insurance, Pool Permitting, etc.
- Solicit Competitive Bids for Services
- Provide Volume Discounts were Applicable
- Enforce Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions
- Process Architectural Modification Requests
- Monitoring HOA Utility Usage
- Process Community Meeting Notices, Monitoring Quorum Requirements
- Overseeing Voting and Documentation Requirements
Our Financial Services Include..
- Maintain Association Funds – Operating, Money Market, CD and Reserve Accounts
- Prepare Annual Association Budgets
- Process Accounts Payables and Receivables
- Provide Monthly Financial Statements and Reports
- Process Tax Filings
- Track and Process Collections
- Preparation of 1099’s
- Prepare Year-End Financial Statements
- Contract Annual Audit or Review
- Maintenance and Storage of all HOA and Homeowner Accounts and Records
- Process Home Closings and Transfers
- Process Mortgage Company Home Refinance Information Inquiries
- Accept Online Credit Card and Automatic Draft Payments
Vision Communities offers our Associations the option of a secure and interactive website that has direct links to homeowner and HOA data stored on our server.
Homeowners can access information about their accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Board Members can access Financial Reports and Board Only Documents.
Communication Features include: Surveys, Announcements, Email Bulletins, Events Calendar, Classified Ads, etc.
Not in need of full-service management?
Inquire about our “Financial Only” or other Customized Management packages.
Just call 972-612-2303 or email: email@example.com